Join Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group (PTAG) as we continue the annual celebration of Allegheny County Parks singletrack trails at the 9th Annual Trail Fest. We are expanding the activities to include hiking, trail running and mountain biking.
Sunday, July 20, 2014, 11:00am to 5:00pm
North Park Boathouse
• MTB Rides & Trail Runs **Leave at 11:30am**
• Hike **Leaves at 1:00pm**
• Numerous Vendors on Site
• Food & Adult Beverages
• The Wheel Mill - Mountain Biking Skills Course
• Bring your own bike to learn new or hone existing skills
• Iron City Bikes - Bike Demo Fleet
• Trek/Top Gear - Bike Demo Fleet
• Elite Runners and Walkers - Saucony Shoe Demo
• Bikes & Various Auction Items to be Raffled
• Raffle Tickets: $20 Donation for Non-Members, $10 Donation for Members
You can win this bike at PTAG's Trail Fest on July 20th at the Boathouse. Bike compliments of Iron City Bikes and OTB. Drawing between 4:30pm & 5:00pm. Winner must be present.
Other Dates & Locations:
Hartwood Acres Park:
Friday, July 18, 2014
Parking at Middle Road Lot (between the concert stage and school)
Rides, Run & Hike start at 6:00pm
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Meet at Soccer Field
• Registration opens at 9:30am
• Rides, Runs & Hikes leave at 10:00am & 11:00am
• Food & Drink served at 1:00pm, 50/50 raffle
• PTAG members eat and drink for FREE!!
• Non-PTAG members may join PTAG or make a donation
Become a Member!
Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group relies on public support to fund day to day operations. We need your support to work towards the mission of maintaining, protecting and encouraging access to shared-use singletrack trails in Western Pennsylvania. With membership strength and community involvement, Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group is able to maintain our non-profit organization status. If you like what PTAG does, please support us by becoming a member. PTAG is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and membership fees are tax deductible.
Share the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/638126769606503/